At its tenth regular session held on 22 February, on the fifteenth anniversary of the establishment of the Centre, the Assembly of the Center usvjila the work plan for 2017, a report on the fifteen years of the Centre’s work and decision on the establishment of the Advisory Board and its introduction in the articles of association at the next meeting.
For membership of the Board of Directors elected / s are:
- Zoran Pavlica, a student of media production,
- Igor Parezanin, photographer
- Milica Mima Ružičić-Novkovic, linguist and PhD student of gender studies.
For membership in the Supervisory Board were elected:
- Dragan Markovic, a professor of English Language and Literature
- Marija Obrovački, poet
- Ljiljana Čakmak, retired hydro technician.
Access the full report by clicking HERE.